2U David Guetta feat. Justin Bieber
19 April 2017, 14:33
Full Terms and Conditions
Terms & conditions.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Bruno Mars’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will be on Wednesday 19th 2017 on Capital London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to answer a general knowledge question asked by the on air presenter(s) and text in within the entry window outlined. If successful, the listener must be able to give the presenter the correct answer to win the prize. The producer’s decision is final.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word ‘WIN’ and their answer to 8 3 958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at your standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. If listeners text before or after the outlined entry window, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. All entrants must be aged 16 or over. Under 15s must be accompanied by an adult 18+
9. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 3 entries per round; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition. We strongly advise against excessive use.
10. The prize for competition rounds will be 1x pair of tickets to the see Bruno Mars on Wednesday 19th April 2017 at The O2, London.
11. You must pick up the tickets from the Global reception – 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA ahead of the gig.
12. The prize does not include travel or accommodation.
13. The prize does not include insurance.
14. The prize is non-transferrable.
15. Global Radio reserves the right to change the prize or any part of it at any time.
16. All winners must adhere to the event, ticket terms, and door policy.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.