The 'Lego House' singer continued his rise to superstardom, performing at the Summertime Ball 2012 in London. See the highlights of Ed Sheeran's 'A Team' performance at Wembley Stadium.
Ed Sheeran Live At Summertime Ball 2012
Real Name: Edward Christopher Sheeran
Born: 17 February 1991
Height: 5' 9" / 1.75 m
Star Sign: Aquarius
Birthplace: Halifax, England
Hometown: Framlingham, Suffolk, England
Did you know?
- Ed Sheeran learned to play the guitar when he was very young.
- He began recording when he was 14, and released a studio album called 'The Orange Room'. Two more albums followed it.
- In 2008 Ed moved to London to pursue his career. In 2009, he played 312 gigs in a bid to make his name.
- The original video made for 'The A Team' in 2010 cost £20 to produce.
- In April 2011 the song was released to download in the UK. On its chart entry 'The A Team' was the highest charting debut single of 2011.
- Ed Sheeran was a big winner at the BRIT Awards 2012, picking up both Best British Male and Best British Breakthrough Act.
- Ed Sheeran played at the Summertime Ball 2012 at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 9th June. See the highlights here.
First Single: The A Team
First Full Length Album: +
Coldplay, Conor Maynard, Cover Drive, Ed Sheeran, Example, Flo Rida, Jessie J, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Lawson, Pitbull, Rita Ora, Usher, The Wanted PLUS surprise guests! See the amazing high definition pictures of the Summertime Ball 2012's line-up.
The 'A Team' singer says fans can expect his team-up with the 'Midnight Run' rapper to be put out free of charge.
The 'Lego House' star tells Capital he will be heading across the pond after today's performance.
The 'Lego House' star performed his biggest gig to date at Wembley today for Capital FM.
The 'A Team' singer says performing at Wembley today will be his largest ever concert to date.
The 'Small Bump' singer says he is trying to prepare himself for the Wembley Stadium concert this weekend.
Summertime Ball 2012 Latest News
The 'La La La' producer becomes the latest name added to the bill for our biggest Summertime Ball ever at Wembley Stadium.
Tickets for this year's event were quickly snapped up just over an hour after going on sale this morning.
The biggest ever line-up for the Summertime Ball has been revealed this week.
The K-Pop star will be appearing live at Wembley Stadium on 9th June.
The Summertime Ball 2013 supporting Help A Capital Child