On Air Now
Capital Breakfast with Matt & Polly 6am - 10am
9 October 2017, 00:00
CALDICOT FIREWORKS – CAPITAL FM SOUTH WALES, NOVEMBER 2017
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to Caldicot Fireworks radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on the Sunday 5th November 2017. The "Radio Station" is Capital FM South Wales.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
4. Watch the big screen at Caldicot Fireworks on Sunday 5th November with Matt and Kally and once they announce it on the screen, tweet @CapSouthWales a picture of you enjoying the fireworks at the castle to enter the competition.
5. One tweet will be picked at random from all the tweets at the end of the competition and the winner will be contacted after the 6th November to discuss their prize.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
Must live in the CF or NP postal area.
7. A pair of tickets to see Wales v Georgia at the Principality Stadium, Cardiff on Saturday 18th November 2017.