BRIDGET JONES’ BABY
BRIDGET JONES’ BABY South Wales Competition
CAPITAL FM SOUTH WALES – SEPTEMBER 2016
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to the Bridget Jones’ Baby radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on the 16th September 2016 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital FM South Wales.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Listen for the cue to text during the 1600-1900 show with the keyword BABY. The text entry opening and closing time will be stated on air. When the entry window is open, text the studio on 83958 with the keyword BABY.
4. One entrant will be picked at random from the pool of entrants and called back from the studio and recorded off air. In order to win the tickets the entrant must answer a question correctly about the Bridget Jones’ Baby movie. Entrants will be called back at random until a correct answer is given. The winning call will then be broadcast.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
Must live in CF or NP postcode
6. A pair of standard tickets to the 1930 screening of Bridget Jones’ Baby on Saturday 17th September in the Odeon in the Red Dragon Centre, and a 2 course meal for 2 at the Grosvenor Casino in the Red Dragon Centre with a cocktail. The meal must be taken on Saturday 16th September. The winner will be informed how to collect these prizes off air. The winner will also get a Red Letter Days “Pamper Spa Day” voucher for £500. ·
The Red Letter Days voucher is valid for the time specified on the voucher once received and is subject to the terms and conditions set out on the Red Letters Day website at https://www.redletterdays.co.uk
There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable
Minimum age varies between 16 to 18, depending on location chosen
Some venues offer weekdays only. It is recommended that you book several weeks in advance, especially for the most popular dates
Duration of experience will vary depending on location chosen. Prize consists only of the elements provided in the Red Letter Days voucher: no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, travel costs, meals, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, additional treatments etc.) are included in the prize (except as expressly included in the voucher) and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as original prize. Prize Supplier: Universal Pictures International UK & Eire Limited