Two Hurt After Campsite Blast

2 August 2013, 08:56

Two people have suffered serious burns after an explosion at Camp Bestival on the South Coast.

A man and a woman were taken to hospital after the blast ripped through a tent on a campsite.

It happened on Thursday as the four-day music festival got underway at Lulworth Castle.

Firefighters think a gas leak from a cooking stove was to blame.

Dorset Fire & Rescue are reminding people not to use BBQs and cooking appliances inside tents saying not only is there a huge fire risk but also the potential for carbon monoxide poisoning.

GCSE Dog Results Asset

QUIZ: We Know How Well You Did In Your GCSEs, Based On Your Choice Of Ridiculous Looking Dog

Snapchat Accounts Ariana Kim K Rita Ora

80+ Of The Biggest Celebrities You Really NEED To Add On Snapchat Today

Capital Metadata - Capital App March 2017

Want To Control The Music On Capital? Now You Can With Our New App - My Capital!