Tough Restrictions Again For Saints v Pompey
Saints have confirmed the travel arrangements and parking areas for the match with Portsmouth on 7th April.
As agreed between Southampton Football Club, Portsmouth FC and Hampshire Police, Portsmouth will travel to St Mary's in escorted coaches, replicating the travel operation for the away fixture which was put in place for the previous meeting in December.
With this in mind, the club would like to advise all supporters of the following road closures and restrictions around St. Mary's Stadium on Saturday 7th April ahead of the 1pm kick-off.
1. The North Car Park will be closed and not accessible to any home supporters adjacent to the away turnstiles.
2. Home supporters in The Northam Stand must access their turnstiles via the footbridge or the rear of the Kingsland Stand.
3. Britannia Road will be completely closed from 10am.
4. Victoria Road will be closed from 10am.
5. Rochester Street will be closed from 10am.
6. Only ticket Office 1 will be open pre match for future fixture sales, tickets for the Portsmouth fixture must be collected prior to the matchday. All ticket offices will be closed after the match.
7. There will be no access to the North Car Park or Britannia Road until the Portsmouth supporters' buses have departed after the match.
The club is thanking supporters in advance for their co-operation with the aforementioned procedures, to repeat the successful implementation of this strategy at Fratton Park.