Crying In The Club Camila Cabello
4 February 2015, 09:58
Five Southampton men have been charged over a string of burglaries across Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and Sussex.
They were arrested during police raids in the city on Monday (2 February).
Nineteen burglaries took place at homes and businesses between 1 October and 15 December 2014.
Six warrants were executed in Southampton by Hampshire Constabulary officers on Monday morning at addresses in:
- North East Road
- Lime Street
- Burgess Road
- Carnation Road
- Avalon House
- Underwood Road
During the searches officers seized property including clothing, phones, computer equipment and jewellery.
Five men have been charged with conspiracy to commit burglary and are due to appear at Southampton Magistrates Court today (Wednesday 4 February). They are:
- Max Alexander, 24, currently from Bluebell Road in Southampton
- Fardeen Hamidy, 21, currently from Bursledon Road in Southampton
- James Poole, 21, currently from Rosoman Road in Southampton
- David Brown, 27, from Lime Street in Southampton
- Matthew Lang, 26, from Carnation Road in Southampton
Three woman from Southampton aged 19, 21 and 28 and two men from Southampton aged 19 and 38 were also arrested as part of this investigation. They have been bailed pending further enquiries until 9 April.