Came Here For Love Sigala & Ella Eyre Download 'Came Here For Love' on iTunes
18 August 2014, 12:06
Hampshire Police are looking for burglars who got away with jewellery worth £2,000 as well as cash from a house in New Milton.
A break-in took place at some time between 9am on Wednesday 6 August and 1.30pm on Sunday 10 August. The offender/s smashed through a french door at the rear of the property, and once inside they took a number of items of jewllery and £3500 in cash.
The stolen jewellery is described as:
- A thin bangle that had a solid heart dangling from it with the word "DAD" engraved on it. This was a custom made piece of jewellery with some of the victim’s fathers ashes placed into the heart.
- A Tissot wrist watch worth £500
- A Pandora bracelet with 6 charms on it, worth approximately £440
- A black Prada Saffiano leather wallet worth £450. The wallet is brand new with an authenticity card.
- Diamond stud earrings, worth £600.
PC Olly Maidment, said:
“This burglary has caused a great deal of distress to the family, particularly due to the jewellery that was stolen which was of significant sentimental value. The bangle that was stolen had been custom made and had some of the victim’s fathers ashes inside the heart.
“I am appealing for anyone with information that could help us locate the items that have been stolen, or anyone who has any information that could assist our inquiry, to contact us.”
Anyone with any information is asked to contact PC Maidment, at Lyndhurst police station by calling 101 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, where information can be left anonymously.