Castle On The Hill Ed Sheeran
Terms & Conditions for #GiesANandos on Capital Scotland, October 2016
#GiesANandos on Capital Scotland, October 2016
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at www.capitalfm.com apply to #GiesANandos radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 14/10/2016 to 20/10/2016 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital Scotland.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
3. Go online to www.Twitter.com and Tweet @CapitalScotland with the #GiesANandos. Online entry will open at 0600 on 14/10/2016 and close at 1000 on 20/08/2016,
4. Follow and Tweet @CapitalScotland with a reason why they deserve the prize and using the #GiesANandos (it is not case sensitive)
5. Up to a maximum of 3x winners will be selected each day of the campaign (Friday-Thursday) at the Capital Producer / Capital Content Producer / Capital Marketing Executive’s discretion.
6. Winners will be contacted via Twitter and then by telephone (if applicable) to give contact details of their business – Selected winners will win either, chicken fillet burgers, wings and chicken on the bone(so 1/4 chicken or 1.2 chicken) with sides enough for 10 people
7. By submitting [a video / an image / an audio file / other] to the site www.Twitter.com/CapitalScotland to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such [video / image / audio / other]; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Communicorp UK] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the [video / image / audio / other] (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Communicorp UK] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Communicorp UK] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
8. 18s and over
9. Multiple entries are permitted – you can enter as many times as you like.
10. Must be employed
11. Must have an official work address, which differs from home address
12. Must be able to collect their prize at their workplace during the campaign. (17th – 21st October between 12-3pm.)
13. Must work within Capital Scotland FM Transmission Area
Either: Nando’s Chicken fillet burgers, wings and chicken on the bone (so 1/4 chicken or 1.2 chicken) with sides enough for 10 people.