Drug User Contracts Anthrax Bacteria

A heroin user has caught the deadly Anthrax bacteria, believed to be from a contaminated batch of the drug.

Anthrax is a rare bacterial infection caused by the organism Bacillus anthraces.

NHS Lanarkshire have issued a statement warning users.

Users are advised to avoid heroin, although smoking it is said to carry ``much less risk than injecting it''.

If left untreated the infection can spread to cause blood poisoning.

Shawn Mendes Jingle Bell Ball 2016

Watch ALL The Live Performances From The Jingle Bell Ball 2016

Liam Payne & Cheryl Baby

Liam Payne's Sister Speaks Out After New Pics Appear To Confirm Cheryl Pregnancy Rumours

Leigh-Anne Pinnock joins Snapchat

80+ Of The Best Popstars You Should Have On Snapchat

My Capital App

Want To Control The Music On Capital? Now You Can With Our New App!