Celebrity Male Hairstyles: Top Knot Or Flop Knot?
The #ManBun seems to be THE hair fashion trend of the moment for the gents of the showbiz world, with everyone from pop stars to actors trying out the VERY hard to pull off look. But who succeeds?
1. The 'Talk Dirty' singer debuted a new top knot and we think we might love it.
As if we couldn't love Jason Derulo anymore, he looked so cool when he showed off his teeny tiny top knot! Picture: Getty
2. Harry Styles is the number one adopter of the #ManBun right now - and his 'do looks like a winner!
The One Direction star has been steadily growing out his curly locks over the past year, to the point where his top knot has now become the stuff of legend. Guys of the showbiz world - consider the #ManBun bar well and truly set! Picture: Getty/PA
3. Justin Bieber's also tried out a cheeky top knot during his hair experimentation over the past year!
Biebs is going through a bit transformation these days - he seems to have a new hairstyle every week - so of COURSE he had to try rocking the #ManBun for a day or two. The Beliebers weren't convinced... how about you? Picture: Getty/PA
4. Zayn Malik's another switcher-upper in the hair stakes - and his #ManBun looked DAAAMNED good!
mThe former 1D star may have only kept his mun for a week or so, but he was looking slick as anything while he had it! Bring back the top knot Mr. Malik! Picture: Getty/PA
5. Suicide Squad star Jared Leto can rock a SERIOUSLY regal looking top knot when he wants to!
The Hollywood star is well known for his (now formerly) flowing locks, so of COURSE he had to tie it back every now and again! Picture: Getty/PA
6. Becks may be all about the short, back & sides these days - but it wasn't ALWAYS like that!
David Beckham's had pretty much every hairstyle under the sun, and with cheekbones like his it's not surprising he was still hot, hot, HOT when he decided to rock a top knot for a bit. Picture: Getty/PA
7. When he's not being Thor of The Avengers, Chris Hemsworth makes sure to tie back his beautiful locks
Though everyone's favourite God Of Thunder doesn't ALWAYS have his hair long, when he does he keeps it off his face in a super-sexy top knot that PRETTY much makes us #swoon. Picture: Getty/PA
8. Hollywood hunk Colin Farrell gave his best shot at #owning a top knot - what's your verdict?
The Phone Booth star may be best sticking to his trademark style in future, what do you reckon? Picture: Getty/PA
9. The Hobbit star Orlando Bloom is a former top knot rocker... but do you prefer him clean-cut?
Mr. Legolas himself has had both long AND short hair, but we're not convinced by his #ManBun efforts here. Must try harder!! Picture: Getty/PA