T&C's Creamfields 2017
19 June 2017, 06:00
‘Flag, Food & Federal Law’ Competition on Capital North West and North Wales, Monday 19th June – Friday 23rd June.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Flag, Food & Federal Law’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 19th June – Friday 23rd June on Capital North West and North Wales.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the facts and work out which country the Creamfields Act is from.
4. All Entrants will be selected at random. If the caller cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant will be selected at random.
5. The Producers Decision Is final.
6. A Representative from Capital will be in contact to arrange how the Entrant will receive the prize.
7. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
8. There will be 5 pairs of 4 day camping tickets to be won.
9. The winner will receive a pair of 4 day camping tickets.
10. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
11. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.