Capital North East - Win A Holiday To Malta
24 Hours in Malta with MaltaUK.com
Capital North East
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ’24 Hours in Malta’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 16th April 2018 to Sunday 29th April 2018 on Capital North East (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com, answer the multiple choice question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 16th April 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 29th April 2018.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and will be notified via telephone or email.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will receive a holiday for two people to Malta for 7 nights staying in a 5* hotel, on a bed & breakfast basis in a twin or double room and £500.
8. The holiday will include return flights will be from Newcastle airport. Each passenger will receive 20kg hold luggage. Hand luggage is also included but weight/size will be dependent on the airline.
9. Transfers in Malta are included.
10. The hotel specifics will be given to the winner. Hotel accommodation includes breakfast only, no other meals are included.
11. Travel to and from the airport in Newcastle is not included.
12. Standard travel insurance is included. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered
13. Travel dates subject to availability and the winners preferred dates may not be available but alternate dates will be provided.
14. The holiday can’t be taken during the following dates: 26th May – 3rd June 2018, 20th July – 6th September 2018, 24th October – 31stOctober 2018, 19th December 2018 – 9th January 2019. Holiday must be taken by 15th April 2019.
15. Both winner and guest must have a valid passport to travel.
16. The £500 will be sent in the form of a cheque and sent to the winner within 28 days of them receiving notification of their win.
17. No cash alternative is available.
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.