Capital North East: Win Zara Larsson Tickets
19 June 2017, 06:00
‘Zara Larsson’ Competition on Capital North East, 19th June 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Zara Larsson’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run between 6am and 10am on Capital North East.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant: send a text message with the word “ENTER” to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- All Entrants selected at random to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random
- To win the contestant must listen to Matt singing a pop song in the style of a ‘Ska’ track. To win the contestant must correctly identify the song title of the lyrics Matt is singing. The producers decision is final
- Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrants must live in the Capital North East TSA (NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postal areas).
- There will be 1 x Prize to be won per day
- The prize will be a pair of standard admission tickets to Zara Larsson at the o2 Academy Newcastle on Thursday 19th October 2017
- The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
- All venues the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion