How To Get Spotted By The Vamps
Would it actually make your life if the boys gave you a cheeky shout out at the gig? *Fan girls* Imagine how well jel all your friends would be when The Vamps spot you!
Follow these 6 simple steps to banner success and you could be getting that all important shout out when the lads hit the North East on the 6th of April! Ready? Grab the sharpie lets go!
1. The bigger the better! Think bedsheets and blankets, it's easy to fold and wont get to wrecked if it rains!
The vamps are defo going to miss my creative banner today pic.twitter.com/WWUnAEi4j8— Tia (@TiaHoran) October 11, 2014
2. Make it bright! Its REALLY dark in the audience so the lads need to see you shine in the crowd!
Made my banner for the vamps concert on May 5th in Nottingham hope they see it! pic.twitter.com/1kMGzosK0W— Jessica Lowe (@LoweJolanta) 27 December 2014
3. Make the lads laugh. A funny banner will stand a much better chance at being read out or maybe try a rhyme.
Haha! Remember when a fan made this banner for the Vamps, still my fave thing ever! pic.twitter.com/GBblBB3HNg— Ebonnie Day (@CWDEbonnie) October 22, 2015
4. No small writing! If the lads are going to shout the banner out, you need to make all writing MASSIVE!
5. Think outside the box! The room will be filled with I LOVE YOU banners so you really need to be original. This is errrm different.
6. Team banners are the best! Get all the girls round and spend a day making a really long one you can all hold. Defo spottable!
@NicelySykes_TW we had this huge banner with us for the vamps and brad pointed and said "I like your banner" x pic.twitter.com/gEwUu0zYrY— E-J (@EJHeap_tw) May 21, 2014