Scarlett Moffatt Shares Empowering Message To Young Girls With Make-Up Free Selfie

18 December 2017, 09:57

Scarlett Moffat Make-Up Free Selfie

"Don’t believe all you see on social media"

If you scroll through our camera rolls, chances are you'll find about 2% meme we've found on Facebook, and the remaining 98% of it will be selfies of us in cute Snapchat filters.

Like, c'mon - as if that dog filter isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen.

> Scarlett Moffatt's Emotional Facebook Message Reveals She Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend On Her Birthday

From Perrie Edwards to Justin Bieber, and everyone in between, the stars are partial to the odd filter selfie too, including Scarlett Moffatt.

However, the 'Gogglebox' star has since received a lot of praise for her outspoken views on edited photos on social media. Scarlett posted a photo of herself with a Snapchat filter next to a make-up free selfie, showing that not all you see on the likes of Instagram and Twitter is real.

The 27-year-old captioned the post as "To all you young girls (and older ladies) out there don’t believe all you see on social media. This goes to show what make up and a filter can do love who you are and don’t compare yourself to anybody else."

Continuing, Scarlett wrote to her 1.6 million followers "As dr Seuss once said.... Today you are You, that is truer than true . There is no one alive who is Youer than You. [sic]"

> Download Our App And Catch All Of The Latest And Greatest News And Gossip From The World Of Showbiz!

All we know is that Scarlett is gorgeous in both snaps. You go, gurl.

John Cena swung by recently to review the likes of Little Mix and Shawn Mendes' biggest tunes...

  • Top Ten
  • 11 - 20
  • 21 - 30
  • 31 - 40
  1. 1
    For You artwork
  2. 2
    River artwork
  3. 3
    I Know You artwork
  4. 4
    Breathe (feat. Ina Wroldsen) artwork
  5. 5
    Tip Toe artwork
  6. 6
    Filthy artwork
  7. 7
    17 artwork
  8. 8
    Anywhere artwork
  9. 9
    Barking artwork
  10. 10
    Finesse (Remix) artwork
  11. 11
    Let You Down artwork
  12. 12
    I Miss You (feat. Julia Michaels) artwork
  13. 13
    This Is Me artwork
  14. 14
    Havana artwork
  15. 15
    Perfect artwork
  16. 16
    Naked artwork
  17. 17
    New Rules artwork
  18. 18
    The Greatest Show artwork
  19. 19
    Rewrite the Stars artwork
  20. 20
    Reggaeton Lento (Remix) artwork
  21. 21
    Dimelo artwork
  22. 22
    Too Good at Goodbyes artwork
  23. 23
    Never Be The Same artwork
  24. 24
    What About Us artwork
  25. 25
    Never Enough artwork
  26. 26
    Silence artwork
  27. 27
    Blinded By Your Grace Part 2 artwork
  28. 28
    Shape Of You artwork
  29. 29
    Wolves artwork
  30. 30
    Dusk Till Dawn (feat. Sia) artwork
  31. 31
    IDGAF artwork
  32. 32
    Decline artwork
  33. 33
    rockstar (feat. 21 Savage) artwork
  34. 34
    Man's Not Hot artwork
  35. 35
    Beautiful Trauma artwork
  36. 36
    Castle On The Hill artwork
  37. 37
    Perfect Duet (with Beyonce) artwork
  38. 38
    Young Dumb & Broke artwork
  39. 39
    No Words (feat. Mostack) artwork
  40. 40
    My My My! artwork
  • Top Ten
  • 11 - 20
  • 21 - 30
  • 31 - 40
Visit the site