9 Things You'll Go Through Whilst Counting Down To The Jingle Bell Ball 2016
22 November 2016, 16:11
Who's counting down the days?!
With the Jingle Bell Ball 2016 a matter of days away, we bet you're all kinds of excited.
Trust us, it's going to be one hell of an epic weekend.
And we've got your preparation covered. Thank us later.
See you at the Ball!
1. Prepare for all the videos where you’re pretty sure you nailed your vocals but actually sounded like a dying cat.
2. Make sure you've got your hair accessories nailed.
3. Eat ALL THE FOOD for energy purposes only. Obvs.
WE NEED THE ROCKET FUEL TO KEEP DANCING, OK?
4. Practise your dance moves in the mirror.
5. And then practise your hair flick.
6. Getting ready to show off your sassy side for when Little Mix take to the stage.
7. Establishing that you’re the best singer in the group. Naturally.
8. When you nail the synchronised dance moves.
9. Practising your breathing techniques to make sure you don't hyperventilate when your favourite artist takes to the stage.
You May Also Like...
YouTubers Cover 'Shout Out To My Ex'