#WayBackWHENsday: 6 Headline-Grabbing Moments From This Time Last Year
Fresh-faced producer Duke Dumont managed to secure the Vodafone Big Top 40 No. 1 with his debut single 'Need U (100%)', but what else was everyone talking about this week last year?
1. Simon Cowell called Cheryl Cole "the most beautiful woman" he has ever seen. And we definitely agree - that's why she's this week's Woman Crush Wednesday!
2. Justin Bieber was urged to give his pet monkey, Mally, up for adoption by animal rights groups. He received the little capuchin on his 19th birthday.
3. The One Direction got their fans a little excited at a gig in London when Liam Payne pulled down Harry Styles' trousers on stage! Good job he had clean pants on!
4. Justin Timberlake was praised by Michelle Obama after his performance at the White House, highlighting the importance of music in his home town of Memphis. We're sure he was very modest!
5. Our hearts melted at the cuteness of Frankie Sandford's Instagram, when she posted this little gem. Congratulations girl!
6. Finally we were wowed by a parody of Ed Sheeran's music video for 'Lego House' - recreated entirely in Lego! Amazing!
What else was rocking your world this time last year? Tweet us @CapitalOfficial with #WayBackWHENSday!
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Live Top 10
1 Lillywood & Robin Schulz Prayer In C
5 Nico & Vinz Am I Wrong
6 Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora Black Widow
7 MAGIC! Rude
9 Wankelmut & Emma Louise My Head Is A Jungle
10 Ed Sheeran Don't