#WayBackWHENsday: 7 Headline-Grabbing Moments From This Time Last Year
26 March 2014, 09:00
The Saturdays were still riding high - their collaboration with Sean Paul, 'What About Us', spent its second week at the top of the Vodafone Big Top 40 - and all of these gems were keeping you entertained this time last year...
1. We all managed to fulfil our dreams of sharing a bath with Cheryl Cole, as the 'Fight For This Love' star strips down for a L'Oreal campaign.
2. Liam Payne was left red faced when his cab driver turned the radio off the second a One Direction song came on. #awkward
Picture: MidnightMemoeries Tumblr
3. But we're sure it wasn't Beyonce driving his taxi, she was too busy posing for her Instagram followers in New York City.
4. Olly Murs was left a little flustered when he took a tumble live on stage in Cardiff.
5. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West confirmed to the world that they'd be choosing a 'unique' name for their baby. Little did we know they'd end up picking 'North West'...
Picture: f-upp Tumblr