#WayBackWHENsday: 7 Headline-Grabbing Moments From This Time Last Year
The Saturdays were still riding high - their collaboration with Sean Paul, 'What About Us', spent its second week at the top of the Vodafone Big Top 40 - and all of these gems were keeping you entertained this time last year...
1. We all managed to fulfil our dreams of sharing a bath with Cheryl Cole, as the 'Fight For This Love' star strips down for a L'Oreal campaign.
2. Liam Payne was left red faced when his cab driver turned the radio off the second a One Direction song came on. #awkward
Picture: MidnightMemoeries Tumblr
3. But we're sure it wasn't Beyonce driving his taxi, she was too busy posing for her Instagram followers in New York City.
4. Olly Murs was left a little flustered when he took a tumble live on stage in Cardiff.
5. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West confirmed to the world that they'd be choosing a 'unique' name for their baby. Little did we know they'd end up picking 'North West'...
Picture: f-upp Tumblr
6. Maroon 5 smashed the Billboard record for most number 1 singles from a group in 20 years - 'Daylight' went straight to the top spot in March 2013.
7. And speaking of records, Justin Timberlake smashed his personal best, with his new album 'The 20/20 Experience' selling over a million copies in its first week! Check out some of the hits from the album on our exclusive #CapitalMixtape!
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Live Top 10
1 Jason Derulo Want To Want Me
2 Omi Cheerleader
4 Alesso feat. Tove Lo Heroes
5 Lunchmoney Lewis Bills
6 Martin Garrix Don't Look Down (feat. Usher)
7 Skrillex & Diplo Present Jack U feat. Ju Where Are U Now
8 Galantis Runaway (U & I)
9 Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth See You Again
10 David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj And Afroj Hey Mama