V Festival 2017 Ticket Competition T&Cs - Capital Manchester
12 May 2017, 14:31
Terms & conditions.
V-Festival on Capital Manchester - May 2017
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to the ‘Virgin V-Festival ’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 15th May 2017 to Friday 19th May 2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital Manchester.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the ON AIR Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message to the Capital Station Line the “Text Message Line”) as directed on air.
- The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- From all texts received, one entrant will be selected at random.
- One Competition round will take place each day over a five-day period and the winner will be brought live, or back announced to air to be informed they have won.
- Entry is restricted to those aged 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
There is 1 daily prize (Monday-Friday) which includes:
- A Pair of Standard Tickets to V-Festival at Weston Park.
Further conditions applicable to the prize:
- This prize is non-transferrable or refundable.
- Winner must be able to use the prize between 19th-20th August 2017
- This prize includes Standard Tickets only and does not include travel to and from the Venue.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion