Capital Manchester - Win Prizes With University Of Bolton
Adam Brown’s Student Tips – On Air With University of Bolton
June – July 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Adam Brown’s Student Tips – University of Bolton’’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 23rd June, Friday 30th June, Friday 7th July, Friday 14th July, Friday 21st July and Friday July 28th 2017 on Capital Manchester.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to Adam Brown's Drive Time Show each Friday over the 6 weeks and when prompted by Adam, send a text message with the word “UNI” to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”) to enter the competition. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. A text will be picked at random and the entrant will be brought to air and awarded that week’s prize.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize will change each week in relation to a different University of Bolton course – the prizes will be:
• Friday June 23rd: £250 Trafford Centre Gift Card
• Friday June 30th: Xbox One S FIFA 17 Console Bundle (500GB)
• Friday July 7th: A pair of tickets to Creamfields 2017 (Saturday only)
• Friday July 14th: 40" LED Smart TV Full HD 1080p Freeview HD Media Player / Record and Wifi
• Friday July 21st: Amazon Echo
• Friday July 28th: £500 Cash
8. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
9. The Creamfields Festival tickets are for Saturday 26th August only - there are no alternative dates available, and travel is not included.
10. The £500 cash prize will be sent direct to the winner in the form of a cheque.
11. Redemption of prizes and their delivery will be discussed with the winners individually.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.