Sexual NEIKED feat. Dyo Download 'Sexual' on iTunes
Capital’s Countdown to Christmas with TFGM
November & December 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Capital’s Countdown to Christmas with TFGM' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 18th November, Friday 25th November, Friday 2nd December, Friday 9th December Friday 16th December and Friday 23rd December 2016 on Capital Manchester.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen out for the clues given out on air by Capital Manchester’s Wingman. Each Friday on Capital Breakfast he will give a series of clues, which will be based on a TFGM Metrolink stop that he will be travelling to armed with a prize package.
4. Wingman will eventually reveal the location he is going to be at and then listeners will have the chance to go and find him. The first person that removes the Metrolink tram ticket from Wingman’s person will win that days prize.
5. Listeners cannot remove the Metrolink tram ticket until Wingman is standing on the platform at his final destination.
6. Competition rounds will take place on Friday 18th November, Friday 25th November, Friday 2nd December, Friday 9th December Friday 16th December and Friday 23rd December 2016.
7. The opening and closing time of the competition will be given out on air during Capital Breakfast and the winner will be announced on air.
8. In the instance of a tie, a tiebreaker question will be given off air and the final winner will be announced on air.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Friday 18th November 2016: Home Entertainment Package
40 Inch HD Samsung Smart TV
SONOS PLAY 1: Smart Speaker
Apple TV – 32GB
Beats™ by Dr. Dre™ Solo 3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Bluetooth, Gloss Black
All prizes will be posted to the winners address.
11. Friday 25th November 2016: £1,000
Cash will be provided as a cheque from Global Radio within 28 days of winning.
12. Friday 2nd December 2016: £1,000 Selfridges Personal Shopping Experience
Selfridges Personal Shopping Experience at Selfridges, 1 Exchange Square Central, Manchester, M3 1BD with one to one service with a personal shopper and Champagne lunch in personal suite
£1,000 gift card to spend at Selfridges
13. Friday 9th December 2016: Apple Goodies
Apple iPhone 7 Plus, 32GB – Black
Apple Watch Series 1, 38mm Space Grey Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
14. Friday 16th December 2016:
2 x Little Mix Super Star Soundcheck VIP Package at Manchester Arena on Tuesday 21st November 2017, 18:00.
With VIP check in desk and great seats in the first 10 floor rows
VIP tour programme, exclusive VIP tote bag and commemorative VIP show ticket and collectible laminate + lanyard
A unique opportunity to attend the afternoon soundcheck followed by a GROUP 15-minute Q&A session
Exclusive VIP gift chosen by Little Mix
Crowd free shopping before the venue opens
15. Friday 23rd December 2016: Holiday in Malta
Return flights for two people from Manchester to Malta
Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
5 nights accommodation at the 4 star Preluna Hotel & Spa
Comino Blue Lagoon Full Day Cruise Tour for two which includes hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch on board and unlimited drinks
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Malta).
At least one person must be over the age of 18 years.
Flights must be booked a minimum of 3 months in advance. Departure airport used will be Manchester.
Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
Includes all taxes and surcharges.
Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Subject to availability at the time of booking.
Boat Tour lasts approximately 7 hours.
16. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
18. Global reserves the right to cancel. pause or change the timings of the competition in the event of breakdown or delay on the tram network.