Cheap Thrills Sia feat. Sean Paul
Papa John's Street Stars Competition
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Papa John's’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12.00 to 16.00 on Friday 23rd September 2016 on Capital Manchester.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to to either All Saints Park on Oxford Road, Manchester or Fallowfield Campus, Manchester and find the Street Stars. Entry will open at 12.00 noon and close at 16.00 on Friday 23rd September 2016.
4. Entrants will need to register their details to be placed in a draw.
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all entries from both the locations.
6. The winner will initially be contacted by Global and then by Papa Johns.
7. Open to all ages.
8. Entrants must live in a Manchester postcode area.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. One winner will receive Papa Johns Pizza for a whole year plus and iPad mini.
11. The pizza for a year is 1 (one) large pizza per month from September 2016 to 31st August 2017 from either the Papa Johns Fallowfield or Papa Johns Oxford Street stores.
12. The winner must select the store to collect the monthly pizza from at the point of winning, delivery is not included. Prize collection store cannot be changed once selected.
13. No cash alternative available.
14. iPad to be collected by winner from store of choice (Fallowfield or Oxford Street).
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.