Capital Manchester: Parklife 2018
16 April 2018, 06:00
Terms & Conditions
Parklife Festival on Capital Manchester - April 2018
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to the ‘Parklife 2018’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 16th April 2018 to Friday 20th April 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital Manchester.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the ON AIR Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must text "BAG" to 83958 when the presenter announces that lines are open.
- The opening and closing times will be given out on air.
- One Entrant will be selected at random to play.
- The Entrant will be asked a question by the presenter, if they answer correctly they will proceed to the following days question. If they manage to stay in control of the competition until Friday and answer the final question correctly, then they will win the prize.
- However, if at anytime they answer the question incorrectly, then will move onto the next caller until the question is answered correctly.
- One Competition round will take place each day over a five-day period.
- Entry is restricted to those aged 18 years or over.
There is 1 prize which includes:
- Ten weekend tickets to Parklife Festival 2018 at Heaton Park on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th June 2018.
Further conditions applicable to the prize:
- This prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Winner must be able to use the prize on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th June 2018.
- This prize includes tickets only and does not include travel to and from the Venue.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion