Capital Manchester: Cheshire Oaks
19 June 2017, 12:16
Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet on Capital Manchester, June 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 14th of June until the 10th of July 2017.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
- Text BAG and their name to 83958 on Monday the 19th of June, 26th of June, 3rd of July or 10th of July to enter.
- Opening and closing times will be announced on air by the presenters.
- From those who text in each Monday, we will chose one at random to come to air and play the game.
- Once on air, the contestant will hear varying amounts of money which represents gift cards to spend at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet. The listener must say ‘STOP’ after the amount which they are happy to win. If they listener says ‘STOP’ before the end of the timer, they will win the amount they stopped on. If they don’t shout stop, and the timer runs out, they will not win anything.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Prize will be vouchers for Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet.
- The maximum amount of vouchers will vary per show.
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of raiser and listed on the gift card. They are non-transferable and can only be used at Cheshire Oaks.
- No cash alternative available.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.