Pass Out Tinie Tempah
22 May 2012, 12:37
A woman and a baby managed to escape from a fire at a house in Radcliff that left a man dead.
The blaze broke out around 1:30am on the ground floor of a mid-terraced house on Coomassie Street in Radcliffe.
A 44 year old woman and an eight month old girl managed to escape from the house and were taken to hospital for treatment.
A four year old boy from a neighbouring house received treatment after inhaling smoke and a firefighter was treated for blistering to his arms.