Gorton Man Dies In Chip Pan Blaze

2 June 2012, 11:07

A man has died in a chip pan fire at his flat in gorton

The 29 year old died from smoke inhalation after a chip pan caught fire in his flat. 

Fire-fighters were called to the blaze, on Reddish Lane, Gorton at about 6.30pm last night. 

He was was found dead at his first floor flat.

Nobody else was in the flat at the time and investigators think the fire was an accident.

The man’s family have been informed.


Shawn Mendes Jingle Bell Ball 2016

Watch ALL The Live Performances From The Jingle Bell Ball 2016

Liam Payne & Cheryl Baby

Liam Payne's Sister Speaks Out After New Pics Appear To Confirm Cheryl Pregnancy Rumours

Leigh-Anne Pinnock joins Snapchat

80+ Of The Best Popstars You Should Have On Snapchat

My Capital App

Want To Control The Music On Capital? Now You Can With Our New App!