Too Good At Goodbyes Sam Smith Download 'Too Good At Goodbyes' on iTunes
22 February 2013, 13:39
A 12-year-old girl's being praised for calmly leading her siblings to safety as a fire ripped through their home in Manchester.
Courtney Ratcliffe acted after a TV burst into flames on Wednesday morning at their house in Finchley Avenue, Newton Heath.
Mum Sarah Ratcliffe said: "I'm devastated and I've lost everything but I'm so proud of what Courtney did."
The children - Courtney, Lureice, 11, Lexus, nine, Shannon, six, and Summer Poppy, one - were being looked after by their grandparents, in their 60s, who were treated by paramedics after trying to tackle the blaze.
Courtney said: "The fire alarm was going off, my brother went to see why and he came running down the stairs and said there was a fire.
"I took my little sisters out the back and brought them around the front to a neighbour's house. It was just instinctive."