London: Not So Blue Monday Terms And Conditions
15 January 2018, 07:20
Full terms and conditions.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Not So Blue Monday’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on 15th January on Capital London.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”).
4. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
5. In Breakfast and Drive listeners will be asked to text in and tell us why they are deserving of a holiday this Blue Monday.
6. From all text entrants, one entrant will be selected at the producer’s discretion, based on the criteria stated on air, part of their story read out and brought to air, and instantly awarded with a holiday.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over & hold a valid UK passport with at least 6 months’ before the expiry date.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries per day will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Employees and officers of Jet2holidays, Jet2.com Limited ("Jet2.com"), Fowler Welch-Coolchain Limited, Dart Group plc or any organisation professionally involved with the prize draw, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries per day will be excluded from the Competition.
Monday 15th January:
7 Nights self-catering holiday for you and 5 friends to Rhodes staying at Villa Aqua Oceanis, Lindos. With five hundred pounds spending money.
Hotel Pronunciation - Vi-la Ack-wa Oh-she-a-nis
KSPS – Traditional Greek charm. Private outdoor pool. Terrace with pool table and table tennis.
Prize number - 146
Monday 15th January:
7 Nights self-catering holiday for you and 5 friends to Majorca staying at Can Segue, Alcudia.
Hotel Pronunciation - Can Se-Gue
KSPS - 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private pool
Prize number – 143
Holiday Prize Terms and Conditions
1. All prizes and dates are subject to flight and hotel availability at the time of request and may only be taken during the timeframes specified in the individual prize terms. Please note, prize flights are limited on the flights operated by Jet2.com and may be unavailable even if there is general availability on a particular flight.
2. This prize is subject to the Jet2holidays and Jet2.com general terms and conditions which can be found at www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and conditions and www.jet2.com/terms respectively.
3. Jet2holidays reserves the right (but shall be under no obligation) to offer alternative dates/destinations of equal or greater value if there is no hotel availability or seat availability on a chosen flight or if Jet2holidays has difficulties in acquiring any advertised prize(s).
4. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The prize must be taken by the prizewinner (who must be over the age of 18) along with their selected travel companions, subject to the maximum number of passengers specified within the prize details. Flights must be taken at the same time from the same airport.
5. Any changes to the prize, cancellations or fees payable are subject to the standard Jet2holidays or Jet2.com terms and conditions. The prize duration may not be extended and the room type may not be changed by the winner. Any additional passengers booked will be charged at normal rates for additional flights and rooms.
6. Jet2holidays reserves the right to amend or cancel the flights or holiday for administrative reasons without prior notice. Please note that schedules are not guaranteed. Flights to certain destinations are only available on certain days.
7. This prize includes 1 free item of checked baggage per person up to 22kg and airport transfers to and from the hotel. Transfers to and from the airport in the UK are not included.
8. Transfers to and from the airport in the UK are not included. All optional flight/board/accommodation supplements are extra and must be paid for by the winner at the time of booking for all the travelling party.
9. Travel insurance is not provided by Jet2holidays. Winners are advised to take out their own insurance.
10. All passengers must have a valid passport to travel, together with any relevant visa and/or other entry requirements.
11. Jet2holidays will not be liable for any cancellations or changes to the prize draw or the prizes, or for any loss or damage entrants or accompanying passengers suffer as a result of entering the prize draw provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the liability of Jet2holidays in relation to personal injury or death caused by Jet2holidays negligence or for fraud.
12. These terms are subject to English Law and by submitting an entry, entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion