I'm The One DJ Khaled feat. Justin Bieber Download 'I'm The One' on iTunes
Over a million people expected at Europe's biggest street festival over the bank holiday.
How to get there:
Ladbroke Grove: Station closed on Carnival Sunday and Carnival Monday
Latimer Road: Station closes at 11.30pm on Sunday and Monday.
Notting Hill Gate: There will be no interchange between the Central and District/Circle lines on either day. On Sunday and Monday the station will be exit only between 11am and 6pm. On Carnival Monday the Circle and District lines will not stop from 12noon to 7.30pm.
Royal Oak: On Carnival Sunday and Monday the station will be exit only between 11am and 6pm. After 6pm the station will close and the Hammersmith and City line will not stop at this station.
Westbourne Park: Station will be exit only between 11am and 6pm on Sunday and Monday. The station will close at 11.30pm.
Bayswater: Open as usual.
Queensway: Open as usual.
Paddington: It may be advisable to use this station instead of Notting Hill Gate/Royal Oak as both of these stations will have diversions.
Other stations: Other stations near to the Notting Hill Carnival are High Street Kensington, Holland Park and Queens Park.
London Buses will operate additional buses to serve the Carnival. Buses, however, will not enter the Carnival area from the first bus on Sunday morning until the first bus on Tuesday morning.
To the south of the Carnival area, buses will start from Notting Hill Gate and to the North of the Carnival area buses will start from the Prince of Wales in Harrow Road.
Bus stops within or adjacent to the area will carry displays about diversions or disruptions. However, please:
- Allow extra time for your journey, as public transport will be well used;
- Remember night buses will also be affected – the N7, N18, N28, N31 and N52 will be diverted or disrupted owing to road closures in the Notting Hill Carnival area.
visit to the Notting Hill Carnival should be a very safe and enjoyable experience. However, with over one million people expected in the congested area, you should obey these rules to ensure your safety.
- If you see an unattended bag or package, report it immediately to the nearest Police Officer or steward.
- Meet friends before entering the Notting Hill Carnival area.
- With so many people in the area, you may struggle to get mobile phone reception, so ensure you have a set meeting place in case you lose anyone.
- Make sure you know how you are getting home before you arrive.
- Go with the flow of the crowd.
- Don’t bring your valuables or wear expensive jewellery and don't carry too much cash.
- Keep your belongings with you at all times.
- Drink Plenty of Water.
- You may prefer to use a disposable camera, rather than take an expensive camera.