They Said Tooting Was The "Unhappiest Place" In London! Here's 11 Reasons Why They're COMPLETELY Wrong...
25 June 2015, 07:40
So some nonsense speaking folk have gone and named one of London's greatest boroughs the 'unhappiest place to live', however we beg to differ.
As Taylor Swift once sang, 'haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.' Despite actually being home to some of the HAPPIEST people around some crazies have gone and labelled London's beloved Tooting the 'unhappiest place to live in London' and we won't stand for it!
What ever haters, we reckon Tooting is pretty special for all of THESE eleven reasons:
1. Free ACTUAL chocolate with your food bill! Now that's something pretty cool right?
We're heading here sometime soon.
2. It's the home of chart-topping star FUSE ODG!
You couldn't find a happier star.
3. They've mixed burlesque with life drawing classes! What's not to love?
Culture vultures in abundance.
4. Tooting has an AMAZING lido where people wear hats just like this…
And look at how happy this guy is!
5. McDonalds in Tooting have iPads, iPads to take your order! Need we say more?!
I am hungover and in McDonalds. Haven't been to #tooting branch since a kid - there are iPads here and everything— Alex Stedman (@TheStedders) January 24, 2015
You'll never want to leave!
6. The hub of home made honey. No factory packed stuff in Tooting.
Even the bees love to live in Tooting.
7. If you consider yourself rather trendy then you'll be right at home in Tooting - labelled a hipster HAVEN!
Ladies, think of the abundance of sexy bearded men.
8. Does it get more British than pie and mash? And everyone knows Tooting is the hot spot for this delicacy.
9. The supermarket staff are…HOT!
Dress to impress.
10. A community of dedicated gardeners and home to the greenest lawns and gardens around.
Most places in London don't even have gardens!
11. Despite being #TootTastic residents also get involved in serious none Tooting matters too.
And in other things they said would never work... Check out this Katy Perry/ Jurassic Park mega mix:
Jurassic Roar - (Katy Perry Feat. Jurassy J)