Cineworld Movie Poster Quiz Rules
Monthly Cineworld Cinema On Air & Weekly Online Competitions (Capital)
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at the stations website apply to ‘Cineworld Weekly Online Competitions’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will runs from 1st – 31st January 2011 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital London.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Weekly Online Game competition for a Cineworld Unlimited Card: Go online and play the interactive game and register your details. At the end of the week, everyone who entered (from all stations) will be put into a draw and one winner will be picked at random.
Weekly Online competition for standard tickets: Go online and answer a simple question about that week’s film release and register your details. Each week everyone who entered (from all stations) will be put into a draw and one winner will be picked at random
4. There is no age restriction to enter the competition: however, age restrictions do apply to particular films and may not be viewed by winners under a certain age.
5. Weekly Online Game Competition (unlimited card): Each week, 1 winner will win 1 Cineworld Cinema unlimited pass (unlimited films at a Cineworld Cinema for 12 months). Terms & Conditions apply to the unlimited card, please see Cineworld.com for more details about the Unlimited card.
6. Weekly Online Competition (standard tickets): Each week 1 winner will win a pair of standard Cineworld Cinema Tickets (valid for 1 months, each ticket is for entry into 1 film).
Ticket Voucher T & C’s
1. The voucher may be exchanged for one adult ticket for any performance at any Cineworld cinema in the UK or Republic of Ireland, excluding occasions where the cinema has been hired for special performances.
2. Please keep the voucher in a safe place. It is not replaceable if lost or stolen.
3. To be valid when presented for exchange, the voucher must be complete and not damaged in any way.
4. The voucher cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line or internet.
5. The voucher cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
6. Photocopies of the voucher will not be accepted.
7. The voucher must be redeemed by the date specified.
8. The voucher is subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions.