Let Me Love You DJ Snake Feat. Justin Bieber
7 August 2017, 06:00
see terms and conditions for the competition to win tickets to Fusion Festival 2017
‘Four Track Fusion’ Competition on Capital Liverpool, Monday 7th August – Friday 18th August 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Four Track Fusion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run Monday 7th August – Friday 18th August 2017 on Capital Liverpool’s Breakfast and Drive show.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must listen to the clip played and call 0151 472 1076 to enter once lines are open. They must then guess correctly the four artists played in the clips. If they guess right they win the prize! If they are only partially correct they will be told they have ‘x’ amount correct and the process will repeat until a total of three round have been played. At this point the competition will carry over to the Drive show with the same clip being used. The prize at this point will have evolved with the unwon breakfast tickets carrying over.
4. If the caller cannot continue the call for any reason, the call will be terminated and another entrant will be selected at random.
5. The Producers Decision Is final.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
7. There will be 20x Prizes to be won.
8. The winners will be phoned by a member of the capital team following their win to confirm how many tickets to which days at fusion they have won. If every show has a successful winner they will win: Breakfast – 2x Saturday Fusion Festival Tickets Drive – 2x Sunday Fusion Festival Tickets.
9. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.