Havana (Danny Dove Remix) Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug
16 June 2017, 16:30
See terms and conditions for the competition to win tickets to Creamfields festival.
‘Creamfileds’ Competition on Capital Liverpool, Monday 19th – Friday 23rd June 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Creamfields’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 19th – Friday 23rd June 2017 on Capital Liverpool’s Breakfast show with Adam, Gemma and Dylan.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must listen to the Breakfast show and call 0151 472 1076 to enter once the competition is open. Entrants will be asked to identify an artist playing on the Creamfields line up, based on some pre-recorded clues – the first randomly selected caller to get the right answer, wins.
4.. If the callers cannot continue the call for any reason, the call will be terminated and another entrant will be selected at random.
5. The Producers Decision Is final.
6. A Representative from Capital Liverpool will be in contact within 14 days to arrange how the Entrant will receive the prize.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. There will be 5x Prizes to be won.
10. The winners will receive one pair of four day camping tickets to Creamfields.
11. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
12. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.