Win a place at the Colour Obstacle Rush
18 April 2017, 05:00
see terms and conditions to win a place at the Colour Obstacle Rush 2017 for you and your Friends.
‘Gems Celebrity Crush for the Colour Obstacle Rush’ Competition on Capital Liverpool, Tuesday 18th – Friday 21st April 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Gems Celebrity Crush for the Colour Obstacle Rush’radio competition (the “Competition") which will run Tuesday 18th – Friday 21st April 2017 on Capital Liverpool’s breakfast show with Adam, Gemma and Dylan.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must call 0151 472 1076 to enter once the lines have been opened by the presenters. Gemma will give three clues describing a male celebrity. The caller must correctly guess who the celebrity is correctly to win. Each caller will have one guess.
4. All Entrants will be selected at random. Once the competition is underway if a caller cannot continue for any reason, the call will be terminated and a new caller will be brought to air.
5. The Producers Decision Is final.
6. A Representative from Capital Liverpool will be in contact within 14 days to arrange how the Entrant will receive the prize.
6. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. There will be 4x Prizes to be won.
10. The winner will receive 4 tickets to the Colour Obstacle Rush on 15th July 2017. Transport is not included.
11. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
12. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.