Liverpool Ice Rink Competition
See terms and conditions for the competition to win Tickets to the Liverpool Ice Rink with Capital Liverpool.
‘Liverpool Ice Rink’ Competition on Capital Liverpool, November 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Liverpool Ice Rink’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 12th November to Tuesday 3rd Jan 2017 (details of when the comp will run will be announced on air)
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen and call 0151 472 1076 to give the correct answer (following line of the song).
4. All Entrants will be selected at random. If the caller cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant will be selected at random.
5. The Presenters Decision Is final. If the following lyrics are correct the entrant wins.
6. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older. Entrants aged under the age of 16 must seek permission from a parent/guardian before entering.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. There will be 2 x Prize to be won.
10. The winner will receive details of the prize from a member of the Capital FM programming team off air (within a few days of winning).
11. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
12. All venues the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.