Mama Jonas Blue feat. William Singe Download 'Mama' on iTunes
3 May 2017, 00:00
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com) [website link of general T&Cs for the relevant brand]) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Creamfields 2017’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from May 2017 to July 2017 on Capital Liverpool (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Go online to capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 6am on 1st May 2017 and close at 23:59:59 on 31st July 2017. There will be a multiple choice question which once answered correctly will put the entrant into a draw with other correct entries.
4. The winner will be picked at random from all correct entries using random.org. The winner will be contacted by telephone, if there is no response after 24 hours, a new winner will be picked at random.
5. Entrants must be 18 years or older and will need valid passport or driving license to enter the festival.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
The prize is 4 Saturday Day tickets to Creamfields 2017 at Daresbury Halton, Cheshire, WA4 5LP. The dates of the festival are 24th August 2017 – 27th August 2017. The festival is an over 18 festival and valid I.D will be needed to enter the festival. The prize is just the two tickets which will be sent out by Creamfields.
7. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.