Enjoy Student Takeover Week in Liverpool With Great Offers To Grab
It's Student Takeover Week in Liverpool City Centre from Monday 26th September to Sunday 2nd October - great deals, discounts and events!
Grab your mates, bring your NUS card and get involved! Find great shopping and fantastic offers for you and your new student friends to enjoy.
There'll be parties, prizes, pop ups and lock-ins. From the Metquarter to St Johns, Clayton Square to Bold Street.
Student Takeover Week
Liverpool City Centre
Monday 26th September to Sunday 2nd October
Click here to see all the offers & events
St Johns Shopping Centre Lock-in Event
Monday, 26 Sep, 7pm-9pm
For 2 extra hours St Johns Shopping Centre will be open with some great deals and discounts. DJ on the mall playing great music, freebies, interactive competitions, photo booth, chocolate fountain, slush puppy and popcorn treats... all for free.
CITY CENTRE ACTIVITIES
Clothing, Footwear & Accessories
- A|X Armani Exchange in Metquater – 30% off.
- Adapt Outdoors on Williamson St & Richmond St – 20% off all full priced items.
- Cotswold Outdoor on Church St – 10% all full-price stock.
- Daniel Footwear in Metquarter – 20% off.
- Ernest Jones on Parker St – Levian day event with exclusive chocolate diamonds on Thu, 29 Sep.
- Jonny Goggles on North John Street - 25% off.
- Kurt Geiger on Church St and Metquater – 20% off until Tue, 27 Sep.
- Lili Bizarre on Tarleton St – 15% off when you spend over £10.00 or more on full priced items. Quote Freshers BID.
- Schuh on Church St – 20% off on Wed, 28 Sep.
- Silverberg Opticians on Whitechapel – Free pair of spectacles when you sign up for a direct debit scheme or transfer from your home opticians.
- Topshop and Topman on Church St – 20% off, 9.30am-9pm on Wed, 28 Sep only.
Food & Drink
- Archie’s on Ranelagh St (Central Station) – 15% off.
- Ask Italian in Queen Square – 40% off food, Monday & Tuesday.
- City Wine Bar on Old Hall St – Buy one burger get one free. Monday to Thursday and Saturday.
- Lucha Libre on Wood St – 20% off food.
- Maya on Wood St – 2 for 1 drinks Sunday to Thursday.
- NYL in Aloft Hotel on North John Street - 3 beers for £10.
- Pure Cabin in Queen Square – 25% off.
- Shakeaway on Parker St (Clayton Square) – 10% off.
- Subway on Bold St – £3 for BMT footlong sub.
- Subway on Ranelagh St (Central Station) – £3 for Meatball marinara or Chicken breast footlong sub, 7am-11pm.
- Tortilla on Lord St – 15% off your entire order or grab 1 free beer or margarita when you purchase a burrito, naked burrito or tres tacos.
- Wok&Go on Bold St and Central Station – 20% off.
- Yates’s in Queen Sq – Student welcome parties on Thu,22 Sep and Thu, 29 Sep. Including live music and £1.50 drinks.
Health & Beauty
- Boots in Clayton Square – 10% off, prizes, freebies and samples 5pm-7pm on Mon, 26 Sep.
- Lush on Whitechapel – Skincare and hair care master classes at 5pm Mon to Sun, with additional master classes at 3pm on Thu and Fri.
- Voodou on Bold St and Button St – 50% off new clients then 20% thereafter for 12 months.
- Yin Yan Yoga – £20 for 30 days of unlimited Yoga, Pilates & Metafit.
Travel, Park & Stay
- Eurochange in St Johns Shopping Centre – VIP rates on Travel Money and Money Transfers. Use promo codes STUTM9 for Travel Money and STUQT9 for Quick Transfer to redeem the offer online.
- Thomas Cook on Church Street – Book your Club 18-30/Club Extra Holiday during take over week and receive: 20 kilos for free, Choose your seat for free, flexi book for free. Book for £25 per person deposit, if you sign up to direct debit. Save up to £50 per person discount.
Home, Technology & Gifts
Please note: All offers and promotions are valid Monday, 26 September – Sunday, 2 October unless stated differently in the description. Student ID required. T&C’s apply.
For more information check out ThIs Liverpool
on Facebook and Twitter
The ThIS Liverpool app gives you instant access to the latest events and offers at hundreds of shops, restaurants & venues across Liverpool city centre.
- Amazing offers - with redeemable vouchers
- Exclusive deals for app users
- Find out about the latest events in Liverpool
- Exclusive trails to explore the city centre
- Share with friends via social media
Offers, events and all the other content in the app is filtered, so you can select what you want to see, making the app personal to you.