If working here at Capital FM sounds like the career you’ve always wanted, then we need to talk. And we think you’ll like what we’re going to say.
Capital FM is part of Global - one of the UK’s leading media and entertainment businesses - which means we’re probably bigger than you might think.
Behind our doors, you’ll find people who are trying what’s never been tried before. People who speak out when something’s not good enough. People who work hard, and play even harder. And people who are carrying on a crazy love affair with radio - and keeping over 20 million* listeners fully tuned in.
So, whether you want to work here at Capital FM or at any one of our other leading radio and entertainment brands, you’ll discover some great opportunities as part of our sales, programming and all kinds of other teams.
Find out more here.
*Source: RAJAR Q2 2011, Total Global Radio (UK) TSA, All Adults 15+
5SOS' Fan Mail (Part 3)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- "I'm Always Thinking About It!" We Chat To Taylor Swift About Her NEW Tour Plans!
- Ooooh Yeah! Ed Sheeran And Jessie J Added To iTunes Festival Line-Up 2014
- Good News For V Festival Fans – Earlybird Tickets For 2015 Go On Sale TODAY!
- Beyonce Becomes Nancy Sinatra… In The NEW 'On The Run' Movie Trailer
- Example Confirms He's Heading Out On A UK Tour!
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- The Vamps Announce Debut UK 2014 Tour And Support Acts - Tickets