If working here at Capital FM sounds like the career you’ve always wanted, then we need to talk. And we think you’ll like what we’re going to say.
Capital FM is part of Global - one of the UK’s leading media and entertainment businesses - which means we’re probably bigger than you might think.
Behind our doors, you’ll find people who are trying what’s never been tried before. People who speak out when something’s not good enough. People who work hard, and play even harder. And people who are carrying on a crazy love affair with radio - and keeping over 20 million* listeners fully tuned in.
So, whether you want to work here at Capital FM or at any one of our other leading radio and entertainment brands, you’ll discover some great opportunities as part of our sales, programming and all kinds of other teams.
Find out more here.
*Source: RAJAR Q2 2011, Total Global Radio (UK) TSA, All Adults 15+
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
Today's Hot Searches
- Lady Gaga Promises An "Epic Party" On 'Artrave: The ARTPOP Ball' World Tour
- Sam Smith Announces 'In The Lonely Hour' 2014 UK Tour Dates
- One Direction Tease 'Where We Are' Stadium Tour With New Rehearsal Pictures
- Ed Sheeran, John Newman And Rudimental Added To Glastonbury Festival 2014 Line-Up
- Niall Horan Teases "Huge" One Direction World Tour Stage Plans
- Miley Cyrus Breaks Down On Stage After Dedicating Song To Her Dog Floyd
- Beyonce's 'The Mrs. Carter Show' Ends: 12 Fan Tweets In Tribute To Her World Tour