On Thursday 1st March we're making some small changes to the way we broadcast on DAB Digital Radio. Here's what you need to do to keep listening from 1st March.
Info on Digital service
* Digital radios mean interference free listening to live radio stations. There's no hiss, crackle, or pop, no fading, no overlap.
* Digital Radio displays the stations by name, so there's no need to remember frequency numbers. Giving you the confidence to explore the airwaves and change radio stations at the touch of a button.
* Digital Radio can double the number of radio stations you can get on FM.
* Some digital radios let you pause and rewind when listening to live radio.
* Some of the latest models enable you to record radio to a memory card.
* All digital radios come with an LCD display. This can display information about the song you just heard, songs coming up or news headlines.
* Unlike some digital television services, you don't have to pay to receive Digital Radio. It's free.
* Digital radios now start from under £35.
* Digital radios now available in mobile phones and MP3 players.
Find out if you can listen to Capital on Digital Radio.