This Week's MUST-SEE Photos From The World Of Music
From Drake teaming up with Millie Bobby Brown to Rihanna winning 3243513 cool points, it's been a busy week!
1. Shawn Mendes, Hailey Baldwin & Rita Ora Have Fun At An MTV EMAs Afterparty!
It sounds like Shawn really was the big winner at the MTV EMAs this year. Not only did he pick up 3 awards but he was also spotted kissing rumoured new GF Hailey Baldwin all night at the after party. Rita Ora interrupted them for this snap, but it sounds like they were pretty smitten! New #PowerCouple alert. Picture: Snapchat
2. Gigi Hadid Almost Tripped Over Her Dress As She Headed Out With Sister Bella!
Thankfully Gigi managed to stay upright and didn't injure herself. We've all been there on a night out though! Picture: Splash
3. Wolfie Cindy & Madison Beer Look Incredible In Lift Selfie!
When we take pics in a lift, why do we never look this insanely awesome? Picture: Instagram
4. Tinie Tempah Looks Radiant Wearing An On Trend Blue Shirt In Chile
He's one of the most stylish stars around and whilst hanging out in South America recently, Tinie did his reputation no harm in this chilled out ensemble. Picture: Instagram
5. Drake & Millie Bobby Brown Are New BFFs!
The pair caught up backstage at one of Drizzy's recent shows and Millie even showed the Canadian star how to channel her 'Eleven' powers! Is he going for a role in 'Stranger Things' season 3? Picture: Instagram
6. Rihanna Is Just Cool AF. What More Can You Say?
How many people can wear massive D&G sunglasses thaht take up pretty much the entirety of their face and still look cooler than everyone else in the room? Just Rihanna. Fact. Picture: Instagram
7. Louisa Johnson Donned A Camo Outfit For This Late Night Insta Post!
Green is definitely a colour that works for Louisa Johnson after this evidence. But then again, so does red, blue, yellow, orange....ok literally every colour. You go girl! Picture: Instagram
8. Christian Bale Has Had Another EPIC Body Transformation For His New Movie
Is that even him?! Turns out the Batman legend is playing US Vice President Dick Cheney in a new movie and is going full method on us all. Picture: Getty