On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 6am
Find out what are top hit music stars have been saying this week.
10. "I'm officially legal.....GET ME A DRINK!!!" Nathan from The Wanted can finally get the beers in for his bandmates.Pic: Rob Cable
9. "Has anyone seen Adele yet? I'm a bit emtional," Example gets all teary-eyed watching the 'Someone Like You' star in action.
8. "[I] lost 30 pounds. I haven't been this weight since I was in the 12th grade. I just eat fruit, soups and fish, and I've been doing that stuff for six months." will.i.am on his new diet.
7. "When I was performing on a pirate radio station, I had to stand there and hold my mic together. I now look at this and it makes me think wow." Wretch 32 on how fame has got him a new jewel encrusted microphone.
6. "Once I was in the toilet and Justin Timberlake walked in. I looked to my left and was like, 'What's up Justin?!'" Marvin from JLS on meeting Britney's ex in the men's room.
5. "TinieTempah - Has started watching 'Gossip Girl'.... Oh lord I've been out here too long!!" Tinie Tempah comes clean about his American TV addiction.
4. "I proposed to @giovannafalcone earlier tonight...and she said YES! We are now officially engaged! She's not digging the Star Wars wedding idea [though]...I want the ring back." McFly's Tom Fletcher tweets his joy after proposing to his long-term girlfriend Giovanna Falcone.
3. "When I went onstage by myself they booed me as I walked on, and I booed them back. I said I’m only on here for 5 minutes, just respect that, you might even like it, give it a try. And they loved it," Jessie J on how she got the crowd going before she was famous.
2. "I first met him when he was interviewing me on TV. I was sick and it was the worst interview I’ve ever done," Rihanna on meeting Katy Perry's hubby Russell Brand for the first time.
1."Judas leaks was like slow death. It's like they were tearing it limb for limb - first it was the arm of the song, then the liver.' Lady Gaga upon hearing her new single had leaked early.