These Dead Disney Princesses Are The Halloween Costume & Make-Up We Never Knew We Needed
Because we love Disney AND Halloween, we're #OBSESSED with make-up artist Shonagh Scott's Dead Disney Princess make up looks.
1. Elsa from Frozen... with a big old icicle hanging out of her neck, obvs
Beautiful, yet terrifying. "In this 'Happily Never After' Elsa's powers backfire, impaling her own neck with an icicle and leaving her with frost bitten fingers" (Picture: Instagram/showmemakeup)
2. Being a Disney Princess is a dangerous game, especially if you're Belle dating a Beast!
"In my version of this 'Happily Never After' the Beast has lashed out at Belle after she stole his Rose!" (Picture: Instagram/showmemakeup)
3. Yikes! Someone wants to tell Cinderella to be careful with those glass slippers!
"While escaping the Prince, Cinders tripped down the stairs, face planted her shoe & impaled her face." (Picture: Instagram/showmemakeup)
4. We always knew Ursula was jealous of Ariel's voice - but she's gone to the extreme!
"In my version of the 'Happily Never After' Ariel had her voice box ripped out by the sea witch!" (Picture: Instagram/showmemakeup)
5. Eeeshh, eating a poisoned apple has given Snow White one hell of a reaction!
"In my version of this 'Happily Never After' the Evil Queen's poisoned Apple has caused a severe chemical burn to poor Snow's face!" (Picture: Instagram/showmemakeup)