This Week's 7 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (6th February)
From Harry Styles' Hawaiian shirt to Blac Chyna's EXTREME body stocking - here's all the outfits we've been talking about this week.
1. Danielle Peazer braved the cold in a red and black dress for the Zoolander 2 premiere - gorgeous!
We love the cute heels she paired with her dress too! Picture: Instagram
2. Harry Styles rocked a SERIOUS Hawaiian shirt only he could pull off the day after his 22nd birthday
There aren't many people who could pull off the things Hazza wears, but he always manages to make the loudest clothes look effortlessly cool. Picture: Flynet
3. We don't know where to look! Black Chyna leaves little to the imagination in a fishnet bodystocking
This one is ONLY for the brave! Picture: Instagram
4. Whit woo! Amber Rose went for a monochrome number that showed off her enviable figure to perfection
She paired it with some bright statement shoes and didn't forget her trademark sunglasses - even in the dark! Picture: Splash
5. Gigi Hadid cut a fine figure in a mustard cropped jumper and furry jacket this week
The model kept it casual with skinny jeans and matching boots as she went for a night out. Picture: Splash
6. True blue! Maisie Williams stunned in this strapless number on the red carpet - beautiful!
The star arrived at the Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet and let her gown do the talking with a simple up-do and cute accessories. (Picture: PA)
7. She just gets hotter and hotter! Eva Longoria looks incredible in this forest green gown
Nobody can pull off a deep V quite like Miss Longoria - stunning isn't the word! (Picture: PA)