This Week's 8 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (24th September)
It's fashion month, guys... So prepare for the weirdness.
1. Bella Hadid walks in the Moschino catwalk and basically nails it.
Rocking some serious 60's vibes, the supermodel sported a short black wig and a hell of a lot of jewellery. Picture: Getty
2. Hailee Steinfeld made sure that all eyes were on her in an eye-catching gown.
Erm... #StyleInspo right here. Picture: Getty
3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley nails those off-duty vibes as she chills in denim.
Shoutout to her super cute scarf too - the perfect accessory to a laid back look. Picture: Instagram
4. Gigi Hadid is a bronzed beauty during Milan Fashion Week.
Let's just remember that these supermodels are jetting about all over the place this month, but yet Gigi looks as flawless now as she did when she was relaxed on holiday. HOW DOES SHE DO IT?! Picture: Getty
5. Kim Kardashian left little to the imagination as she rocked some underwear as outerwear.
With it's low cut, high rise leg and sheer detail, we're not sure if Kim Kardashian literally DID wear her underwear whilst out and about. Either way, she looks amazing. Picture: Getty
6. Tristan Evans is clearly excited about the launch of The Vamps' new book then...
... and in true Tristan style, opts for some seriously low-key threads to celebrate. Picture: Instagram
7. Well... that's a statement look there, Kendall Jenner. The supermodel gets dread-locks for MFW.
Dreads + metallics + knee highs and platforms = brave, but we think we can get on board with it. Picture: Getty
8. Ermm... if Louisa Johnson could teach us how to look THIS good in high waisted trousers...
... that would be GREAT. Picture: Instagram