This Week's 7 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments
From Cheryl's incredible black jumpsuit to Charli XCX's sequin adorned double denim number, we take a look at this week's most memorable fashion moments.
1. Miss Mackintosh NEVER puts a foot wrong in the fashion stakes and this dress was no exception
The teal blue compliments Millie's skin tone, and the low cut neck line with the ties reveals the perfect amount of flesh. Mills teams it with a trusty pair of black suede heeled ankle boots. We love! Picture: Getty
2. Perrie Edwards looked chic and sophisticated in this maxi dress. We wouldn't expect any less!
The maxi dress is the ultimate summer attire - easy to wear and still looks glam at the same time. Picture: Rex
3. Mrs Fernandez-Versini WOWed the crowds at her perfume launch in this elegant tight black jumpsuit
The ornate gold collar and the open back detailing added that all important touch of glamour. Looking good, Chez! Picture: PA
4. Crop it like it's hot, Miss Gomez...
Selena showed off her enviable abs in this cropped jumper and pleated knee length skirt. She stuck to an all grey colour palette - not very summery but we like it none the less! Picture: Splash
5. We're not sure what part of Rita's outfit to focus on, our eyes are darting all over the place!
In true Rita style the singer went ALL out with her fashion choice for a night out. The florescent pattered orange trousers and bejewelled bra meant ALL eyes were on her! Picture: Splash
6. How low, Leigh-Anne?! This jacket looks like it's in serious danger of a wardrobe malfunction
Miss Pinnock opted for a VERY daring low cut white jacket. Teamed with these skinny grey jeans, it's great for a night out BUT you just need to be careful there are no slippages! Picture: Splash
7. Miss XCX did her take on the 'double denim' trend with some added sequins thrown into the mix!
Charli always likes to add her own original touch to an outfit, and what better way to do it than choosing an ensemble covered in iridescent sequins? picture: PA