This Week's 8 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (21st May)
With Cannes Film Festival in full flow, and Chloe Grace Moretz making her red carpet debut with Brooklyn Beckham, the stars have really upped the ante in the style stakes.
1. Little Mix party it up in Japan and slay in the style stakes.
With Perrie donning a fishnet number, Leigh-Anne in a grey top and trousers set and Jade opting for a floral dress, it was easy to understand why all eyes were on the girls as they enjoyed a night off in Japan. Picture: Instagram
2. Kendall Jenner opts for sparkle, fluff and her signature high ponytail for a modern red carpet look.
Bracing for any weather condition with a stylish cover up thrown over her shoulders, the supermodel and reality star knew exactly how to be the centre of attention. Picture: Getty
3. Making her red carpet debut with her boyfriend, Brooklyn Beckham, Chloe pulled out all the stops.
She was certainly dressed to impress as she turned up to the Bad Neighbours 2 premiere with her new boyfriend, Brooklyn Beckham. In a seriously revealing dress, the young actress sported a lace, black dress and nailed it. Picture: Getty
4. Vanessa Hudgens gives us a masterclass in how to pull off a yellow co-ord...
... and suddenly we feel able to wear the colour of the season with confidence. Picture: Getty
5. Pixie Lott debuts a new, edgier look during Cannes Film Festival and NAILS it.
Whilst her dress might scream feminine, her make up and 80s hairstyle is somewhat edgier for the singer turned actress. Completing the look with a slick of red lipstick, Pixie Lott made sure all eyes were on her during the festival. Picture: Getty
6. Pixie Lott is one lucky lady! Oliver Cheshire poses up a storm on the beach in Cannes.
The long locks, knitted polo and chinos... a look that only he can pull off to this degree of perfection. We could not be more jealous of Pixie Lott right now! Picture: Instagram
7. This Pretty Little Liars lady nails her fashion choices on set with Cosmopolitan.
The ladies from the hit TV show, Pretty Little Liars, have gone from strength to strength and continue to blow us away with what they are up to at the moment. The most recent achievement? Lucy Hale shooting for Cosmopolitan. And we think we might love her culottes. Picture: Instagram
8. How has she made something so simple look so chic? Shay Mitchell gives us a lesson in wearing denim.
Pairing her denim shorts with a striped jumper, the actress looked incredible as she played around on the beach. Picture: Instagram