This Week's 9 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (16th January)
From Selena Gomez's leather dress to Jennifer Lopez's stunning yellow gown, here are the outfits we've been obsessing over this week.
1. Selena Gomez went for a daring red leather cutout number for the UNICEF Ball in Los Angeles
Red leather is usually a no-no, and even Selena struggles to make it work, but with her amazing figure and pared-down hairstyle, she just about pulls it off! Picture: PA
2. Cheryl stepped out in a statement tee - we LOVE those sequinned lips!
Cheryl paired it with a black blazer as she posed for pictures at the KOBOX Launch Party in London. Picture: Getty
3. Talk about GLAMOUR! Jennifer Lopez stunned in sunshine yellow at the Golden Globe Awards
The structured shoulders! The floaty train! This is literally the dress of dreams! Picture: Getty
4. Kendall Jenner showed off her model pins out and about in LA in Daisy Dukes and thigh high boots!
It might be winter but she's not feeling the cold! Extra marks for that fabulous furry bag too! Picture: Splash
5. Katy Perry rocked a variety of different styles in one - combining a turban with a fur coat
We're not sure about mixing this amount of different things, but Katy Perry's always had a unique style - as she proved at this Stella McCartney event in Los Angeles.
6. Couple goals! Rochelle and Marvin Humes proved they are one of the most stylish huband/wife teams
The subtle spotted shirt and Rochelle's dress are just fashion perfection! Picture: Rex
7. Justin Bieber went low-key in ripped jeans and neutral colours on top. Casual!
The Biebs has mastered off-duty chic - and of course he has a pair of Yeezys on, too! Picture: Splash
8. Kourtney Kardashian and Kylie Jenner brought ALL OF THE SPARKLE to the Golden Globes
The sisters looked super glamorous at the Golden Globe Awards after party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in their glittering gowns.
9. Charli XCX nearly had someone's eye out with her extreme low cut gown - nice choker, too!
Charli went for the low cut white lace number for the Art of Elysium Heaven Gala in LA. Picture: Rex Shutterstock