This Week's 8 MOST-TALKED About Fashion Moments (16th April)
From Katy Perry's vampy black leather dress to Kylie Jenner bringing the 90s back, it's been an interesting week in the world of fashion!
1. The Little Mix girls put on a stylish show as they cuddle up backstage during their Get Weird tour.
We all know that these four ladies are the best of friends, but they've even started co-ordinating their daytime outfits. Sporting jeans, hoodies and trainers, the girls looked chilled as they took a break from performing for their fans. Picture: Instagram/Getty
2. Ellie Goudling slipped into a bodycon dress and showed off her gym honed body to perfection!
She works hard to stay in shape and so Ellie Goulding jumped at the chance to show off her hard work and hey, we don't blame her... we would too! Picture: Instagram
3. 90's kids, rejoice! Rumour has it, Von Dutch is making a comeback... according to Kylie Jenner!
Remember those baseball caps and vests with the logo emblazoned across it? Well, you might want to dust off your best Von Dutch items because if Kylie Jenner has anything to do with it... it's making a comeback! Picture: Instagram
4. It takes a brave woman to pull off a black leather dress - but Katy Perry does it with ease!
K-Pez paired her fierce dress with a SERIOUS smoky eye and nude lips, and drew the focus with her statement earrings. She never puts a fashion foot wrong, however daring she gets with her look!
5. Serious #OutfitGoals. Maisie Williams puts on a stylish display at the Game of Thrones premiere...
... and now we are desperately searching high and low for something similar. We NEED that skirt in our lives. Picture: Getty
6. Supermodels reunited! Lily Aldridge and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley work together on 'secret project'.
And obviously we are DYING to know what it is. Can we also just take a moment to appreciate their Grecian dresses and just how much beauty is in this one single photo? It's almost too much to handle! Picture: Instagram/Getty
7. Amber Rose kept it cool and casual in a printed maxi paired with flip flops this week
The tie-dye material hugged ALL of Muva's curves - this is off duty style done right! Everyone knows a maxi dress is the comfiest thing you can wear in the LA heat! Picture: Getty
8. Sophie Turner wows in floor length red gown at the season premiere and looks AH-MAZING.
From the beautiful dress, to the perfectly braided hair, this is one seriously stylish Stark! Picture: Getty