Dave & Lisa's Face Space
Dave & Lisa are going face to face to raise money for the Help a Capital Child Weekend.
It's called FACE SPACE, and you could have whatever you want painted onto either Dave or Lisa's face...!
It could be a message to the person you love, the badge of your favourite football team, your company logo, just please keep it clean (!)
To be in with a chance of owning one of their faces for the day this Friday, just sponsor either Dave or Lisa by clicking on the buttons below.
Whoever has raised the most sponsorship by 8am on Friday morning will have their face painted with one of the suggestions from one of their sponsors. And whatever it is that ends up on their face will stay there ALL DAY!
This really is a one off opportunity to own their faces, so get sponsoring. All money raised will go to Help a Capital Child supporting young people living with cancer.
You can also sponsor by text. Just text DAVE or LISA followed by what you'd like painted on their face (!) to 70766 and you'll be donating £3 to Help a Capital Child*.
THE SMALL PRINT:
- By sponsoring Dave and/or Lisa, there is no guarantee that your suggestion will be chosen.
- Offensive and inappropriate suggestions will not be chosen.
- The winner of face space will be determined by who has raised the most in sponsorship by 8am on Friday 26th October. Sponsorship from online and sponsorship from text will be combined to decide the winner.
- The decision of which of the winner's sponsors suggestions gets painted onto the winners face will be chosen by Capital FM, whose decision is final and no correspondence on this decision will be entered into.
- By making a suggestion you agree to this suggestion being broadcast on Capital FM and used for publicity purposes including (but not limited to) on social media, within press releases and online at capitalfm.com
- The chosen suggestion will be painted onto the winners face during the Capital FM Breakfast Show on Friday 26th October, and will remain in place until at least 5pm on Friday 26th October.
- *Texts are charged at standard network rate on all networks. A maximum of 15 texts can be sent per week, which resets at 6am each Monday. Please ask the bill payers permission before texting. Registered with PhonePayPlus; registered number ORG831-51159-55647. Customer service number 0207 054 8131.